Fried Rice Recipe Japanese
- 2 teaspoons of oil.
- 2 eggs.
- 3 cups of cooked rice.
- A half onion.
- One teaspoon of soy sauce.
- ½ cup of vegetables.
- ½ cup of pork, chicken, crab meat, prawns, onions, scallions.
- One red chili and garlic.
- Beat the eggs together.
- Mix the rice with the eggs.
- Chop onions and vegetables.
- Chop the meat or fish.
- Slice the chili.
- Peel the garlic.
- Pour oil into a nonstick pan.
- Fry the onion until it is translucent.
- Add chili and garlic. Stir and fry for one minute.
- If meat is used, fry it until it is cooked.
- Add chopped vegetables. Stir them until they are cooked.
- Add mixed rice and egg. Stir until the egg is cooked and warm.
- If fish is used, cook till the color changes.
- Add soy sauce and stir.
Serve the dish.